Enough blathering. Here's some pictures.
I finished the green pullover for Miss Boo, to match Bud's red one that I made last year. Actually I made a red one for her last year, too, but the sleeves are getting shortish.
A picture that Bud took. I think it's a table leg.
We really needed Mama to take our picture. (Her hair's in a braid, not chopped off.)
Upset that he's on the bed alone. He likes being on the bed, he just wants everyone else to be there, too.
The Husband captioned this one as "Daddy comes home from a long day of work and is able to rest and relax without having to do anything for his children."
It was sarcasm, but gentle and happy sarcasm.
Meanwhile Littleman was getting shorted, having to sit in his highchair and fiddle with cereal because Mama was busy fixing dinner and snapping pictures.
So. Not. Fair.
Also not fair: that I took a picture of the Husband unaware. I just thought he looked an awful lot like his son.
See?
Aren't they cute?
Now I need to go rescue Miss Boo's easel/chalkboard from the baby.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment