Monday, June 29, 2009

Pics & The Ninja Threat

No, not the same ninjas that broke my foot. Different ninjas. I'll tell you about them later.

It's been too hot here this week. I know, you people in hotter climates snicker at us wimping out at 90 F, but c'mon, give us a break. The only places here that have air conditioning are restaurants, movie theaters, and grocery stores. There's only so much walking up and down the ice cream aisle at Albertson's you can do without attracting attention.

So Brother enjoyed his floor time last night on the "mankie" (Boovian for "blankie") that Grandma made him...

And Miss Boo got into the action...

And the Husband had to break up some intense hug action.


Meanwhile, back to the ninjas.


Do you have a death wish but are too chicken to go the suicide route? If so, move to my neighborhood. Buy fireworks. Not the sparkly, pretty kind--the kind that only pop and shriek annoyingly. Start shooting them off in the afternoon, right around the time children go down for their naps, and continue to shoot them off until about midnight. I promise you, that given TWO WHOLE WEEKS of this, the mothers of the neighborhood will hire ninjas to come and kick you in the face until you die from it. Heck, if it doesn't stop after Independence Day, I'LL go to ninja school and come kick you to death myself.


Really, I love America, but I do think that ONE weekend of blowing things to patriotic bits should be enough, don't you?

Cheers,


Breanna

No comments: