I don't either, although it's the one time I'll sit and watch soccer games; and the Husband likes to watch it so I humor him. However, there's one interesting game coming on today, between Britain and the U.S.
They *should* beat us but good, but you know there's always a chance that assumptions like that won't work out. It's happened before...
I'll cheer for the U.S. team, but in a nice way. Because I like the English, in spite of my predeliction for Challenger commercials. Most Americans like the English.
So, England, on behalf of the rest of America, I apologize for PBO sending the Queen a birthday card on the wrong day, and for his other mistakes. I'm not sure why the country was so sure that electing someone from Chicago would make the presidency so much more smooth, polite, and genteel than it was under someone from Texas, but I apologize.
I also apologize for the whuppin' we're about to hand you on the soccer field in South Africa.
(Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?)
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment