I write stuff, I read stuff, I manage my kid's diabetes and my kids' education, and I pray a lot.
Hi Breanna! I would email you but I can't find your email address! But you said I could...so I have a knitting question!I'm making these socks (again): http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Knitting/Projects/Accessories/LW1619+Self-Striping+Knit+Socks.htmIn the instructions for dividing for the heel, it tells you to get them on the needle blah blah and then cut the yarn.Then on the wrong side on heel stitches, Slip 1 P to end.Okay, but do I have to cut the yarn? I just don't get that.I did it last time...but why can't you just turn the needle and start with your slip 1 and P? With the same yarn? You are just going to cut it and then use the same yarn...only it will be loose, and you have to deal with the cut end...???So I'm starting the heels of the new socks and figure I'd better ask before I get to far along without cutting the yarn.Also, I totally get the movie quote -- that's one of my very favorite movies of all time -- first of all, the CUTE bungalow!! So funny, so romantic..."But honey, if you have a baby, you won't BE the baby!"Thanks for any help! Sorry for monopolizing your combox! Just email me, leilamarielawler@gmail.comI appreciate it! xoxo
Okay, now I watched the video and it's hilarious! :)(I couldn't before because the girls were watching Pride and Prejudice again ;)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Breanna!
I would email you but I can't find your email address! But you said I could...so I have a knitting question!
I'm making these socks (again): http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Knitting/Projects/Accessories/LW1619+Self-Striping+Knit+Socks.htm
In the instructions for dividing for the heel, it tells you to get them on the needle blah blah and then cut the yarn.
Then on the wrong side on heel stitches, Slip 1 P to end.
Okay, but do I have to cut the yarn? I just don't get that.
I did it last time...but why can't you just turn the needle and start with your slip 1 and P?
With the same yarn? You are just going to cut it and then use the same yarn...only it will be loose, and you have to deal with the cut end...
???
So I'm starting the heels of the new socks and figure I'd better ask before I get to far along without cutting the yarn.
Also, I totally get the movie quote -- that's one of my very favorite movies of all time -- first of all, the CUTE bungalow!! So funny, so romantic...
"But honey, if you have a baby, you won't BE the baby!"
Thanks for any help! Sorry for monopolizing your combox!
Just email me, leilamarielawler@gmail.com
I appreciate it! xoxo
Okay, now I watched the video and it's hilarious! :)
(I couldn't before because the girls were watching Pride and Prejudice again ;)
Post a Comment