Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Day in the Life

iss Boo and Brother have been "doing school" lately.  Miss Boo colors and learns letters, numbers, shapes, and concepts like "empty", and Brother tries to eat crayons.  It's great.  Our days, as a consequence of all the excitement, have been beginning early.


"Morning, Mom!"  (Actually he's calling me "Meh" these days, but I think it means "Mom".)


Well, Graps, not that we want to be offensive, but if this isn't the definiton of "beaner", I don't know what is...




Miss Boo demonstrates how you're *supposed* to eat refried beans.


Brother demonstrates *the fun way* to eat refried beans.


"That's beans and meat and corn and olives, Mama."


"Whaddya mean, I have beans in my hair?  I like 'em there!  Put down that washcloth, or I'll just have to grin at you until you drop it, laughing!"


Mama found this rocking horse--wooden--at the secondhand store for $15.  It's sturdy, the right size, and safe--but it has a horribly ugly face.  I'm going to paint it.  One of these days.


"No, Buddy, you can't ride the horse.  It's too big for you.  No, Buddy.  Don't grab me.  Don't grab my leg, Buddy, it's too big for you."


"Mama, take my picture.  Take my picture on the camera, Mama."

Cheers!

Breanna

No comments: