Is that enough of an explanation for my blogging drout? The Husband had to go to Texarkana on a business trip (read: involves wearing steeltoed boots and a slicker and working night shift--ug, the things engineers have to do during construction of new plants), and I concluded that I didn't want to stay by myself with the children for two weeks.
(So, would-be theives, if you've figured out where our empty house is, I suppose now is the ideal time to break in and steal my...um... valuable... well, ok, we don't really have any valuables....)
We've been very busy with the cousins, Grammy, and Baba. To wit:
Brother has been busy pulling hair. Cleverly, Boy Cousin has even less hair than Brother. That's strategy for you.
Miss Boo and Girl Cousin have been busy coloring.
And "runnin! jumpin! runnin!"
And tandem coloring-jumping (they took turns).
Meanwhile the boys are in training to be male models, and the dogs are running amok. Well, Padraig is running amok. Tommy doesn't run anywhere anymore.
We are having lots of fun, and will try to keep you posted. :)
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment