I write stuff, I read stuff, I manage my kid's diabetes and my kids' education, and I pray a lot.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
What We've Been Doing...
We have been...
...running a scientific experiment to see what makes a better fruit-fly trap: wine, beer, or vinegar + dishsoap. So far the fruit flies are very plebian and prefer beer.
This is Brother's new favorite sleeping position. He's figured out how to flip from his stomach to his back AND his back to his stomach. It's only a matter of time before he thinks it through enough to realize he can roll over and over and actually transport himself. Right now he is trying to dig his toes into the carpet and shove, and gets mad when his face scrapes along the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly! Don't you know you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar?
(Well, someone had to say it.)
-Kindra
Post a Comment