Sunday, August 30, 2009

We've Been Having This Sort of Weekend...

Miss Boo and the Husband have been snatching sleep when they can.

...And Brother has been exercising, exercising, exercising, and then, for a change, kicking Mama with both feet.

I have some exciting news, for those of you who know that I write fiction. I've had a short story accepted for publication at The Absent Willow Review. (No, I didn't link it, because I think most of you won't want to read the stories about werewolves and Mars that are in the current issue.) I'll link to the story once it's published, which will be on December 16. It doesn't pay anything unless I win the "Editor's Choice" contest for the month, in which case it'll win $50. However, it's not about the money at the moment, just getting my work out there. I'm very excited, despite the suddenly staid tone my writing seems to have assumed. Oh well. Champagne anyone? ;)

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: