Friday, August 14, 2009

Just Babies!

...So all of you who come back, again and again, for my theological and philosophical insights will be disappointed today.

(Anyone? Anyone? I thought that might only be me.)

The babies have been severely cute lately.

She insisted on THREE barettes in her hair today--not one, not two, but three--and had to go look at her reflection in the glass on the front of the oven to make sure I got it right.

Decent job, Mama, but you could have gotten the color coordination to match better.

Brother has figured out how to flop his hips sideways until he can turn 90 degrees. He finds this vastly entertaining. I find myself a bit disgruntled I can no longer leave him alone on a bed while I grab a wipe.


Cameras are silly, so you make a silly face when you see one, natch.


See Mama? I'm helping him!
Cheers,
Breanna

No comments: