We've had company, but working company--Uncle Deve (his Boovian name; you can figure out who he really is if you reflect that S is a hard letter but D is an easy one) has been fixing various and sundry things around the house that have been needing fixing for months. The kiddos and I have been getting stuff done inside since we aren't needed to hold the gap outside. So...

Brother has been working on his extra chins...

Miss Boo has been figuring out how to smile cheesily at the camera when the red flash warning light goes on...

Brother is a bit distressed that his legs might be too thin for his future sumo career...

Miss Boo has been trying to shove Lambie into the camera case...

...and Brother is tired from all that extra eating he's been doing.
Poor Uncle Deve has been working his fingers to the bone, but I can't find it in my heart to pity him on account of I'm actually getting a real clothesline and a happy husband out of the deal. (Things like garden fences tend to weigh on him, whereas I'd be happy to use the cobbled-together version for approximately 900 years.)
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment