Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to Boring

Thank goodness. :)



Don't get us wrong; we love to have company and we wouldn't trade it for the world. But at our age, naps are something worth scheduling and looking forward to. And Mama isn't just saying "our" in the sense that mamas usually say it. She really means it this time. (Why is she talking about herself in third person?)


Brother decided to wake up and keep me company this morning during Miss Boo's nap. He felt, I think, that I might be lonesome. He's kind-hearted that way.


It's a gray, thundery, breezy drizzly day here, which is good for the garden but not so much for laundry, which is what we are trying to accomplish on account of how we're all out of diapers, underwear, and Good Pants. (You all know what I mean when I say that everyone has Good Pants and Other Pants.) But we are just enjoying the quiet, accompanied only by the gentle thump of the dryer, and the whistling of the birds in between the thunder. It's dim enough today I believe they think we're having a really, really long sunrise.


I don't know how I thought I'd take pictures during Brother's dedication, since I was on stage holding him, but I know that Opa took pictures and so I shall plagarize some of his. You can expect to see them as soon as I manage to steal them from him. Until then, I'll just have to say that the dedication was lovely, the day was not too hot or too cold, and it was such fun to have everybody there!


Brother is falling asleep in the crook of my elbow as I type this, so I shall call that good for my first day back in the saddle and go lay him down in his bed.


Cheers,


Breanna

No comments: