Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Too Dang Hot

Life is sometimes better without a thermometer. You can't tell how hot you are INSIDE.
Brother has decided to adopt the "I'm an overheated rabbit stretching out as far as I can" strategy.

Miss Boo has been trying to figure out a mathematical way to cool the house off with her new magnet number set (don't tell her she could just open the fridge and make a little tent, Homer-Simpson-style).


Mama has been trying to come up with food that doesn't require heat to make it edible. Green beans, almond butter, cheese, and bread anyone?


Even the dang dog figures he'd be better off outside. But only until he gets outside. Then he remembers why he wanted to be inside. For a few seconds. Then he forgets again and wants to go outside, because it might be cooler.


And now, judging from the nearly visible miasma rising from the seat of Miss Boo's pants, I'd better go pay some attention to a diaper.
Ciao,
Breanna

No comments: