...I was in Montana.
...I was pregnant and impatient (ergo I was not sipping champagne, feeling retrospective).
...I was cold.
...I didn't have a book published.
...I had never made gumbo, jambalaya, catfish, or BBQ spareribs.
Amazing what can change in a year, and how we always think we can pretty well predict it...until we can't.
It's immensely comforting to think that God is in charge of all of our destinies, whether that is to grow old and accomplish many things, or have our lives snuffed out tonight to awaken in heaven. Here's to living 2012 in the awareness of His presence.
Cheers,
Breanna
...I was pregnant and impatient (ergo I was not sipping champagne, feeling retrospective).
...I was cold.
...I didn't have a book published.
...I had never made gumbo, jambalaya, catfish, or BBQ spareribs.
Amazing what can change in a year, and how we always think we can pretty well predict it...until we can't.
It's immensely comforting to think that God is in charge of all of our destinies, whether that is to grow old and accomplish many things, or have our lives snuffed out tonight to awaken in heaven. Here's to living 2012 in the awareness of His presence.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment