Monday, October 24, 2011

The Camera Is Charging

Somehow this becomes an overwhelming issue when there are three (nay, four, because the dog gets in on it) little people who are very, very interested in cords.  It takes me a week, sometimes, to get the camera charged.  But anyway, a Cute Kid Moment.

Me (singing): I hear His voice of comfort, I hear His voice of cheer (noticing that baby has something he shouldn't, but continuing to sing) and what are you chewing on?
Miss Boo: No!  Mama, that's not right.
Me: It isn't?
Miss Boo:  No.  Silly Mama.  "Just the time we need Him, then He's always here!"
Me: Ah.
Miss Boo: We have to sing it right.

So there you are, we have to sing it right.  (I hadn't even realized I sang it enough for her to notice it.  She's not nearly this picky when I re-do Old MacDonald.)

Buddy, lately, has started saying HOW, which is his version of HELP because he doesn't like the letter P.  I found him in the kitchen, mournfully saying HOW, HOW, HOW, which meant "Open the freezer and give me ice cream, for the love of Pete, I'm starving."

I'm the meanest mom in the world and only allow one ice cream cup per day.  Mean, mean, mean.

Littleman has discovered he can take steps.  He still kind of thinks walking is overrated because it's so much slower than crawling, but he practices a little now and then to show off.

Cheers!

Breanna

No comments: