We do things like refuse to lay on a bed or the couch, because (I suspect) Mama's chair smells like Mama.
We play wild mixing games with yogurt, sprite, OJ, and Pediasure. (Yeeccccch. Must get this from Uncle Markie.)
"What? I like it."
Notice a general liquid and liquid-type substance theme going on here? Yeah. Miss Boo won't swallow today. Anything. Remind you of anyone?
When we get sick in this house we forget to feed the baby, apparently. He has to eat sunglasses and scrounge for old sippy cups left by his elders.
She doesn't look up to much scrounging, does she? She kept me and herself up often enough last night that I think we got about three hours of sleep, and not all in a row.
She only napped about an hour today (me too). Sigh.
That's why the couch is a "Couch Bed" right now.
And this is half of the list I sent to the store with the Husband.
Pray for us, huh?
Cheers,
Breanna
1 comment:
The scrounging baby reminds me of a show I once watched in which a terrible mother realizes her nanny quit four days after the fact. She says to a friend on the phone, "Yeah, I don't know. Evidently the kids have been living off of crayons and a jar of Miracle Whip."
Sorry Miss Boo is not feeling well. Hopefully you can get back to normal soon.
Kindra
Post a Comment