When you've got children hanging off your legs, I mean. It's simple--distract them. Usually we use Daddy.
He's working a weird shift, however.
Tonight we went with the more expensive option of buying new sleeping bags.
You probably don't want to do this every night--the sleeping bags would pile up--and I am starting to wonder if I'll have to lay these on their beds to get them to go to bed tonight, but hey.
If it works, it works.
Cheers,
Breanna
P.S. We bought the new sleeping bags in honor of Grammy & Baba coming to visit, and the attendant bed-shuffling. Miss Boo is feeling sorry that Grammy & Baba (and Grandma Naomi and Grandpa Mike) don't get to sleep in princess sleeping bags on the floor. They have to use boring old beds. Sorry.
1 comment:
Ellie has the same sleeping bag as Miss Boo!
Kindra
Post a Comment