Thursday, March 24, 2011

Windows into Our Day

I'd like to thank the people across the street who are putting a pool in their back yard.

 Not that we'll ever actually get wet in that pool.  It's just that the big earthmoving equipment makes for a lot of entertainment around these parts.
 Who needs a TV?

(As I recall, you can also trick them by saying "pretend the house is a car and the window is the windsheild and you're driving it."  But they haven't quite reached that stage yet.  I'm itching to try out "pretend you're a rock."  Thanks, Baba, for the memories.)
"Eeeeyyyy."  (Practicing the Fonzie impression that his brother taught him, apparently.)

A novel use for my elegant dining room--laundry folding with an eye on the machinery-watching children.

Cheers!

Breanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, Fonzie reminds me more of Mick Jagger on SNL doing "pointy fingers".

Kindra