Although I have resolutely held back on putting her in the blogroll, I have at last included Amanda Soule. I did it because her blog is so beautiful and because she knits and loves Elizabeth Zimmerman and was pregnant at the same time as me. I resisted doing it for so long because her blog makes me all insecure-feeling about how mass-produced most of my things are and also about the fact that when I paint a room it doesn't seem to make that much difference.
(Item: perhaps this doesn't happen to you, but do you ever feel like you are a bad decorator because your stuff is neither completely new nor completely handmade/repurposed? Like at least you should match? Perhaps you're not surprised to learn that I lean toward the handmade/repurposed look, and yet...)
I promise to be taking pictures during our Adventure to Texas. You can have a nice, big, baby-y post when we get there, and get internet service, okay?
We're leaving for Grammy's tomorrow for Littleman's dedication.
Now I have to go because Buddy is opening my CD drive and I can't stop him one-handed.
Cheers,
Breanna
(Item: perhaps this doesn't happen to you, but do you ever feel like you are a bad decorator because your stuff is neither completely new nor completely handmade/repurposed? Like at least you should match? Perhaps you're not surprised to learn that I lean toward the handmade/repurposed look, and yet...)
I promise to be taking pictures during our Adventure to Texas. You can have a nice, big, baby-y post when we get there, and get internet service, okay?
We're leaving for Grammy's tomorrow for Littleman's dedication.
Now I have to go because Buddy is opening my CD drive and I can't stop him one-handed.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment