Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day Two Plan

DAY TWO


7:30 - A glass of warm water. A ginger tea I'm having coffee, spank you very much (Ha! Ace Ventura reference)

7:45 - Brisk 20-minute walk To where?  It's been below zero every mornign for a week.  We will just "shake our sillies out", a la Miss Boo

8:15 - A bowl of soaked prunes Erm.  I think I'll just have a couple unsoaked Dried Plums, if it's all the same.

8:45 - Soaked muesli or as we like to call it in this house, "two fried eggs and a bowl of oatmeal".

10:30 - A small handful of mixed seeds

12:00 - A brisk 20-minute walk or "chase the children and try to keep them from killing each other with the toy trucks while you construct lunch"

12:30 - Bean soup (made yesterday) with a green salad I have no bean soup made yesterday, as we had tuna melts; but I DO have a lovely new bean soup recipie from Mothering magazine that calls for, among other things, a chipotle chile.  Which I don't have.  But I do have a can of them green chile dealies, so I'll use that.

Mid pm - Bean dip (made yesterday) with vegetable crudités Also no bean dip made yesterday, but I have some storebought hummus that will work just fine to dip my baby carrots in.

6:00 - Skip or rebound for 15 minutes, followed by 10 minutes of stretching Again, this is dinner time, so I won't be exercising here.  I'll once again be trying for belly dancing in the early afternoon; if all else fails, I will throw on VH1 Classic and Miss Boo and I will dance around to the Totally 80s video show, while Brother yells at us from the pack n' play.

6:30 - Salmon with herbs, peas and red cabbage, sesame and spinach blanched As I mentioned in the previous post, this will have to be, in reality, "chicken-bean-and-rice enchiladas, sesame and blanched spinach, and corn".

9:00 - A small pot of yoghurt

Put some apricots, nuts and seeds in soak for tomorrow morning

Breanna's note: does "a pot of yoghurt" sound exceedingly gross to anyone else?  Don't they have cups or bowls in Britain?
 
Cheers,
 
Breanna

No comments: