So we spent Thanksgiving with Opa and Grandma, and Uncle Deeve and Aunt Anna, whose name is too simple to be corrupted. The boy enjoyed:
...sleeping on Opa...
...chewing on various things while awake...
Miss Boo was still recovering from a cold. She slept on Daddy.
She slept in Mama's chair, with all her babies, before we left home.
She slept on Grandma's couch.
Uncle Deeve was our intrepid Dungeon Master, which will allow you to...
...guess what we did over Thanksgiving in lieu of puzzles and Monopoly.
This is a picture I took out the windshield of the Salvation Army santa in front of our Albertson's. Don't look now, but he's wearing a fur-lined cape and has a ginger-colored beard. I think. He may be. Really St. Nicholas. As in the saint who is always depicted washing kids in a tub and who is the patron saint of shoemakers. Who knew he was from around here? All this time I thought he was from Bynthia.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment