Mostly to let you know that we're all fine.
I have been taking pictures.
I have been (sometimes) writing.
I have been (always) chasing around a boy who's finally had potty training click for him, and his younger brother who figures that if nobody else has to wear diapers, he shouldn't either. You can imagine this makes a bit of work for Mama.
Hopefully I'll get a real post, with pictures and captions and all that good stuff, put together soon. In the meantime, let me leave you with this thought:
I think one of the things that shocks women who decide to stay home and mother their kids (or women who work and mother, for that matter) is that the whole thing takes so much perseverance. For some reason we expect raising children, a 20-year proposition, to take less patience and forethought than running a company, making a souffle, or learning to swim.
So hang in there, mamas.
Cheers,
Breanna
I have been taking pictures.
I have been (sometimes) writing.
I have been (always) chasing around a boy who's finally had potty training click for him, and his younger brother who figures that if nobody else has to wear diapers, he shouldn't either. You can imagine this makes a bit of work for Mama.
Hopefully I'll get a real post, with pictures and captions and all that good stuff, put together soon. In the meantime, let me leave you with this thought:
I think one of the things that shocks women who decide to stay home and mother their kids (or women who work and mother, for that matter) is that the whole thing takes so much perseverance. For some reason we expect raising children, a 20-year proposition, to take less patience and forethought than running a company, making a souffle, or learning to swim.
So hang in there, mamas.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment