Just so everyone knows, yep, we got hit by the massive storm that hammered Dallas. On the radar it stretched from Oklahoma City all the way down to Austin, and we were run over by the middle.
We had hail, thunder, wind, and about a million gallons of rain, but no tornadoes. God is good, and we're all fine. (My poor pansies got their heads all knocked off by the rain, though.)
In other news, Buddy came climbing into the big bed with his parents last night to reassure me.
"Oh no, Mama! Ee got IGHTENING ouside!" (Hugs my arm tight.) "I wuv oo."
So how could I be worried, with reassurance like that?
Cheers,
Breanna
We had hail, thunder, wind, and about a million gallons of rain, but no tornadoes. God is good, and we're all fine. (My poor pansies got their heads all knocked off by the rain, though.)
In other news, Buddy came climbing into the big bed with his parents last night to reassure me.
"Oh no, Mama! Ee got IGHTENING ouside!" (Hugs my arm tight.) "I wuv oo."
So how could I be worried, with reassurance like that?
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment