Probably because everyone knew already. But for those of you who didn't:
We are officially moving from Texas to northern Nevada. (Not Vegas or Reno.) The Husband is house-hunting this week, which involves a lot of video chatting and a lot of thanking the Lord for free Verizon-to-Verizon minutes.
Pray for him, that he can tell right away when he's found the house that the Lord's chosen for us.
Pray for me, that I won't be a drooling ball of goo by the time he gets back, from trying to be a good mommy to three littles while simultaneously keeping the current house in something approaching show-ready condition.
In fact, you can just pray for all of us, that we'll glorify God and not yell at each other. (I'm pretty sure you can't have the first without the second.)
In other news, I promise I'll post some more pictures soon. But at the moment the Husband has the camera.
Cheers,
Breanna
P.S. Did you know there was a serious theological treatise in 1688 called "To Defend the Head From the Superfluity of Naughtiness"? True fact. (It had to do with how to choose godly hats.)
We are officially moving from Texas to northern Nevada. (Not Vegas or Reno.) The Husband is house-hunting this week, which involves a lot of video chatting and a lot of thanking the Lord for free Verizon-to-Verizon minutes.
Pray for him, that he can tell right away when he's found the house that the Lord's chosen for us.
Pray for me, that I won't be a drooling ball of goo by the time he gets back, from trying to be a good mommy to three littles while simultaneously keeping the current house in something approaching show-ready condition.
In fact, you can just pray for all of us, that we'll glorify God and not yell at each other. (I'm pretty sure you can't have the first without the second.)
In other news, I promise I'll post some more pictures soon. But at the moment the Husband has the camera.
Cheers,
Breanna
P.S. Did you know there was a serious theological treatise in 1688 called "To Defend the Head From the Superfluity of Naughtiness"? True fact. (It had to do with how to choose godly hats.)
1 comment:
I just moved from Reno to Florida two months ago. I miss it terribly (more the family, friends and familiarity). Hopefully your husband finds The house soon!
Post a Comment