Have I explained why we call him the Littlest Sasquatch?
It's because he has giant feet, only a half inch smaller than his big brother's. I predict a height explosion like that of his uncles.
Nothing more exciting has happened *yet*, but in the next couple of weeks things might start happening. I will keep you all posted.
Cheers,
Breanna
Yes, I am aware the pictures are a full week late. We've had busy doings round these parts.
You can't really see his cake five o' clock shadow, but it was there.
Luckily we just had cupcakes--Mama's no dummy--and a high tolerance for fingerpainting with them.
Birthday dinner/lunch? Dinosaur chicken nuggets. The Littlest Sasquatch's siblings chose for him, since he hasn't totally mastered English yet.
And Fritos. Chicken nuggets and Fritos. We are a very healthy household.
At least we're happy.
Oh, and by the way, I cut my hair. Myself. I think it turned out okay.
I also gave in and bought industrial floor mats for my entryways, being sick of sweeping up pounds of debris every day that were in no way caught by the teensy mats I used to have.
This is what you need, when you have dead grass, a dog, and three littles who like to come tromping in and out. They've already saved on sweeping and the kids and dog, for some reason, absolutely love sitting on them.
Here is Buddy doing some "school" - i.e., color and letter recognition. (That's not plague on his cheek, just a spider bite. It's almost gone now.)
Here's Miss Boo, trying to show you the picture of a fish with the light behind the paper.
Nothing more exciting has happened *yet*, but in the next couple of weeks things might start happening. I will keep you all posted.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment