Monday, February 27, 2012

Random Cute Babyness

1. Buddy demanded "mancakes" for breakfast yesterday.  Because, I suppose, they are more manly than waffles.  He let me eat some anyway.

2. Miss Boo can apparently tell time.  With an analog clock.  I don't remember teaching her.  She told me, when I asked how she knew how to do that, "I LEARNED," with elaborate patience.  Mama is sometimes not too quick about these things.

3. The Littlest Sasquatch still has musical opinions.  He likes to sit by me on the floor when I play the piano and bop.  He's in favor of those swingy 1920s hymns in 3/4 time, Eric Clapton, and Milli Vanilli.  I'm pretty sure that if he's going to be a prodigy he should have more refined taste, but alas, he was born to this mama, and I'm not going to play all Mozart all the time.

I'll have some pictures for you soon, of our plane odyssey to the wilds of Nevada.  In the meantime, enjoy your mancakes.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: