Monday, April 18, 2011

A Few Morning Pics

Have I mentioned I hate Internet Explorer 9?  It won't let me read any blogs on Blogger.  It hates Blogger.  Blogger stole its girlfriend years ago and they haven't spoken since.  Or something.  Anyway I am now obliged to use Big Brother Google Chrome as a browser.  Tell me if this makes my posting look weird, will you?  And don't tell me anything you don't want Our Evil Overlords Google to know.
But, why male models?

Pretending that she doesn't know she's sitting on the coffee table, which is technically not allowed...

Quits smiling as soon as I get the camera out, like the man he is.
A few pictures, as promised. ;)

Thanks for the "Hank the Cowdog" recommendation, Aunt Hiedi--I had forgotten about that one and it's coming in the mail as we speak.

More soon.

Cheers,

Breanna

No comments: