I finally figured out how to get pictures off my phone!
So here is Miss Boo in her car seat, much earlier this year.
Ditto her brother. Was experimenting with the "vignette" feature on the phone at the time.
Naked-legged baby (hot day) eating chocolate (good mother).
Waking up and watching cartoons.
"Braid my hair like Kirsten!"
The Husband's Dunkleweitzen brew.
More chocolate. This is choconana pudding (1 avocado, 1 banana, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1/4 cup honey, blender it until it is pudding).
He likes it.
A sunset from the back yard.
Butter that Buddy mangled. ("Look mama! It's a little house-home! For fingers!")
Reading. (She's on to bigger books nowadays.)
Reading TO me.
Working on caulking the gaps between the rocks on the front of the house, with Daddy.
Posing.
Playing with his cars.
The mountains where we go hiking. Nice, huh?
Posing.
Posing.
UBER Posing.
This was either a train or boats. I can't remember.
A jailed baby. (Not really. It's the stair railing.)
Sunset from the front yard.
Sleepy baby.
A little boy, in Carharrt bibs, in an Italian restaurant. Luciano's. I had the duck. Fabulous.
Another backyard sunset.
Another front yard sunset.
Watching cartoons together.
Posing.
This is a scorpion that ran into my kitchen one morning, when the landscapers first dumped the wood chip mulch on our flowerbeds. I haven't seen another one, but this one made me jump pretty high. I hit it with a notebook and put it in the sink to take this picture. It wasn't very big. It does have a horrible name: "Arizona Hairy Scorpion". I looked it up.
A hat I knitted for the Littlest Sasquatch.
Miss Boo relaxing on the back porch.
Lining up cars. (He has a diaper on here, I was about to put his pajamas on when he sprinted back to his cars.)
This is what happens when a brother tries to drive his car through your long, blond curly hair.
Sushi we made...
Beer we made (and mead, on the left)...
More reading, in our flannel nightie (you can tell we're getting more recent, here).
The Evil Castle Buddy built. Actually I don't think he realizes it's disturbing to take the little Lego hands and stick them on top of the wall, and pile the heads in the yard. I think he's going more for Festive Castle.
Buddy's foot. I just thought it was cute.
Getting ready to dance (see the "Managers of their Home" scheduling book, as Mama flails desperately trying to get a handle on things?).
Dancing!
More dancing, with dogs!
Dancing!
Not tired.
Also not tired.
My to-do list. Ha!
That's it! You'll get my next wordy post next time. This is just a bribe to keep you reading.
Cheers,
Breanna













































No comments:
Post a Comment