Tuesday, October 2, 2012

$5 Ebook Bundle + Help!

Head over to Simple Homeschool for information about how you can help a family who lost their husband/father suddenly and recently to a rare brain infection.  I keep thinking about Jenny, the mama, and her five children, and trying to think about what I would do if I had to explain to my littles that we're not going to see Daddy again until we get to heaven.

Simple Homeschool has partnered in a fundraiser for them, where you donate $5 and receive a bundle of several housekeeping/childrearing books that I've had my eye on for a while, anyway.  All the money's going to the family.

$5 is less than it would cost to buy a McDonald's meal; I had that much just kicking around useless in my Paypal account.  Bearing in mind what the Bible says about caring for widows and orphans, please consider whether you can donate.  If you don't want the ebooks, you can either donate directly to the family here or simply give the books as a gift to someone you know would enjoy them.  If you can't donate, please pray for Jenny Barlow and her kids.  In fact, pray either way.

And go hug your loved ones.

Breanna

No comments: