Saturday, March 17, 2012

Springtime Pictuers

I figure I owe the grandparents a picture-heavy post.  Here you go, springtime in Texas!

The Littlest Sasquatch had to get his first pair of actual shoes with soles because his feet are too big for baby shoes.  He's still a little tipsy in them.

It could also be because he insists on going at full-tilt, trying to catch up to his brother and sister.

She has a "dress that floats up".  It's perfect for picking flowers (weeds) in.

Not to mention it makes for nice portraits.

I think so, anyway.

(I told her I was taking a picture of the flowers, but really they're only secondary.)

She put that bouquet together herself. I think it shows a nice sense of proportion.

So does she.

He, meanwhile, was doing Manly Work.

Like moving sticks and telling his brother not to touch them.

(Adding another few sprigs to the handful...)

(And a little twirl...)


He had to take his hat off to smile for me, but it was okay. He put it right back on.  (He says "At", like a little chimneysweep.)

Meanwhile, Little Sasquatch had made his way over to the far corner of the yard by the air conditioning unit, so as to get his shoes nice and gooey.

Because what's spring without a bit of goo?

More flowers.  Because Mama wasn't sneezing hard enough before.

I'm not sure what he was doing with the bucket, but he sure did have fun carrying it around.

Our yard isn't really A Meadow, it just feels like it.

Especially with A Princess to run around in it.

Still doing Manly Work.  (Which requires Really Big Tools.)

Sisters are always getting in the way of Manly Work with their Twirling.

He couldn't steal any of the Really Big Tools, so he just had to keep being happy with the little yellow bucket.

He could run really fast back to the goo, though.

And did, several times.  Playing outside is always an adventure at my house.

"LOOK Mama!  A Blowy flower!"

Silly girls.  Raking is where it's at.

Me? I was just standing around.




Sure I was.





Cheers,

Breanna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how grown up they look! Beautiful pictures of The Princess and nice many photos of the boys. Give them a squish for me.

Kindra

Anonymous said...

Oops. I meant "manly photos". Not that there were just a whole bunch.

Kindra

Anonymous said...

Hey Breanna, THANKS! The kiddies are looking older so fast. Or older and faster. Enjoy the pictures so much.

Love from Grandma Nomi

Rachael said...

Your little kids are are so adorable!