Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We Have Baby!



Praise God from Whom all blessings flow,



Praise Him all creatures here below, 
Praise Him above ye heavenly host, 

 Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

Our boy arrived, in accordance with the Lord's fine sense of humor, on Superbowl Sunday, about 15 minutes after the Steelers lost.  I admit I wasn't as upset about the football game as I otherwise might have been, since I was on my left side at the time with one knee in the air, getting admonished by a midwife: "Don't scream now, Breanna, push."

More details about the birth to follow (I wasn't screaming really because I was in so much pain, it is just a lot of hard work and somehow I could get leverage on pushing if I was very loud....), if you're curious, but I knew ya'll wanted to see the kid.

Cheers,

Breanna

P.S.

I can reach my feet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew he was going to be a cutie but I had no idea he was going to take the cuteness factor up to a whole different bracket! What chubby bubby!

Love,

Kindra