Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Pictures at Last

We have been very artisticc here lately.  Here is a picture (with ears) that Miss Boo drew on the magnadoodle:

We've also been drawing with markers...

...which Buddy isn't allowed to touch, a fact he knows very well.
Sometimes he thinks if he's cute enough I'll let him eat the markers like he wants to.  I don't.

Miss Boo actually uses the markets to draw with.  She works hard.

This is a rocket ship.  Pretty good, huh?

She also paints, while I give Buddy snacks at the other end of the table.  So far not a lot of recognizable forms, but great color combinations.

"How come all I get is snacks and no paint?"

Because, even Miss Boo tends to go to spattering after a bit.

"Oh."

Cheers,

Breanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much Buddy looks like you! Not like your short and bald or anything...

Kindra