Well, pooey.
I have to decide now if I want to pay $2.49 per month, since I've hit my limit of 1GB of storage of all those cute baby pictures you ravening grandparents want.
I confess, I may have something to do with liking cute pictures too.
I'll ask the Husband about it.
In the meantime, I thought you would like to know that we all made it home safely from our Thanksgiving travels, and that the house is (mostly) decorated for Christmas. I'm reluctant to take a ton of pictures until I can show you the new stove, which gets installed on December 14. Huzzah for wood stoves!
(Break for a quote from Buddy:
Skateboards & Batman = only brother. Three-year-old priorities, I guess.)
Now to decide which cookies to make first. Hmm...
Cheers,
Breanna
I have to decide now if I want to pay $2.49 per month, since I've hit my limit of 1GB of storage of all those cute baby pictures you ravening grandparents want.
I confess, I may have something to do with liking cute pictures too.
I'll ask the Husband about it.
In the meantime, I thought you would like to know that we all made it home safely from our Thanksgiving travels, and that the house is (mostly) decorated for Christmas. I'm reluctant to take a ton of pictures until I can show you the new stove, which gets installed on December 14. Huzzah for wood stoves!
(Break for a quote from Buddy:
Buddy: Mama, I wuv my baby.Me: I love him too. He's a nice baby, isn't he? He loves you too!Buddy: Yes. I like him. And I love skateboards and Batman.
Skateboards & Batman = only brother. Three-year-old priorities, I guess.)
Now to decide which cookies to make first. Hmm...
Cheers,
Breanna
1 comment:
I'll pay the $2.49 and more! It's worth it! Love you, Hiedi
Post a Comment