...many things.
We are in the throes of prepping for The Packing of the Car and The Loading of the Truck, and The Driving Across Obscene Distances. So you will understand why I've been even more silent than usual (given that most of my posts lately have been apologies for not posting).
However, I have high hopes that between journaling and picture-taking I will be able to chronicle the drive for you, which should be fun.
Please keep us in your prayers--we're very aware of our need for the mercy of God these days.
Cheers,
Breanna
We are in the throes of prepping for The Packing of the Car and The Loading of the Truck, and The Driving Across Obscene Distances. So you will understand why I've been even more silent than usual (given that most of my posts lately have been apologies for not posting).
However, I have high hopes that between journaling and picture-taking I will be able to chronicle the drive for you, which should be fun.
Please keep us in your prayers--we're very aware of our need for the mercy of God these days.
Cheers,
Breanna
No comments:
Post a Comment