Monday, March 8, 2010

Guess Who's Walking?

He took his first step last night whilst I was in the kitchen, taking care of a chicken carcass I want to turn into broth.


He was chasing the dog.  I think I'm going to need some extra grace here soon.



(Miss Boo loves buckwheat pancakes.  I discovered a recipie at the same time I discovered my healthfood store sells buckwheat in bulk, for cheap.  I've always wanted to make buckwheat pancakes ever since reading certain Grace Livingston Hill books, where her grannies/aunties/smart housekeepers are always making buckwheat cakes for breakfast.)



He took his second step to me, actually his second two steps.  Then he laughed, decided walking was too slow, and took off crawling.  You'll notice his pictures are all in the high chair.  It's hard to get him to hold still.



Not sure what she was looking up in my "One Year Bible".  Maybe an admonition for her brother (or Mama, more likely.)

Cheers,

Breanna

P.S.  Oh!  And I sold another short story.  It's a variation on Beauty and the Beast called "Finding Beauty", and it'll be up at The Enchanted Conversation on April 2.  They paid me $50!  Woohoo!

No comments: